The Centre for Competition Law and Economics (CCLE) invites submissions on a rolling basis throughout the year from working professionals and students alike. The aim of the forum is to rejuvenate the discussion around key areas of competition law and further the academic discourse. If you are interested in making a submission, please go through the guidelines below:
- Submission should be the original and unpublished work of the author(s).
- Co-authorship up to two authors is allowed.
- The word limit for submissions is 1000-2500 words. Longer posts may be accepted and published subject to the discretion of Resident Fellows.
- Authors are encouraged to hyperlink the references within the text. In case a link is not available, latest edition of Oxford Standard for the Citation of Legal Authorities (OSCOLA) style may be used in the footnotes.
- Submissions should be made in .doc/.docx format.
- Authors must include their Name and Institution/Organization along with the write up.
- Submissions should be mailed at email@example.com with the subject line: “Submission”.